Monday, November 28, 2011

Pegboard!

Forever. That is how long i have wanted a pegboard tool board. Yes, yes, yes i keep most of the tools in a tool chest. Doesn't matter one jot. I still want - and now have - a pegboard tool hanger system. Getting pegboard in the UK isn't easy: this was mail order. Still, with a wee bit of the saw, the drill and the screwdriver, i have a perfectly servicable pegboard now. Bliss!



It looks a little like a polka albino monolith from 2001: a space odyssey, but it makes me happy.

I am running up a massive debt of intended posts, i am also so far behind on personal comms it wouldn't surprise me if people disown me. Gah! every 5 minutes seems to have 10 minutes worth of tasks vying for attention. I'll get there, but this suffocating, drowning sensation is driving me nuts.

Onwards...

5 comments:

Vertigo Cycles said...

I'll never take our hardware stores for granted again. I admit to have mumbled, "what kind of place doesn't have 1 15/16" bi-metal hole saws in stock" under my breath. No more. Next time I head over to my local Ace Hardware, I'll give all the clerks a hug.

dicky said...

I have peg board envy... and I can buy it less than .25 miles from my house.

badger dave said...

Bike room, peg board and red tool drawer chest...one day...

Chipps said...

I'm liking the 2001 pegboard! Order will be restored!

AdamM said...

Snap! Planning the install of a pegboard in my shed. Mine will fill as much of the wall above my bench as possible - so will end up 1600mm wide and 1100mm high. Unless I think it's going to be too difficult to remove the shelf above in order to fit it (and then refit the shelf), in which case it'll only be 800mm high. Should still be big enough... :^)