Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The seeker















Seems as though my training schedule has gone into neutral recently. Either that, or I am in a semi-permanent 'rest phase'. Still, it is best not to lose heart. The sun appeared this week, giving some warmth to the bones and the promise of some longer and less cold rides. This is especially good as my fingers are getting worse and worse in the cold.

Also found out that xtr centrelock disc rotors don't have the same braking surface as BB7's or BB5's. This means the pads will not wear evenly and thus issues. So, rotor adaptors it is. No big deal.

So what colour headset? Brand is established, but I'm thinking pewter...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pewter would get my vote. Either that or the über pimp grey-to-match-the-frame...

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...i've always wanted a pewter Chris King...:)